Lia Aulia pray Before Singing

Players soap opera series and FTV Lia Aulia admitted having difficulty when it will decide to expand her career into the world of singing. To overcome this, he underwent istikharah, as recommended

"I told istikharah first so confident,"the story of Lia in Jakarta, Sunday (01/09/2011). "I finally live istikharah and thank God I'm calm, assured equal for undertakes Yang On the offer to sing the single 'You Wait Jandaku'," he continued.

After steady for entry into the country music industry by recording a single house music is, Lia will launch in late January. "From childhood, my basic love to sing, but my focus to the slow-pop. Now, I actually offered to house music an existing song and I sing live," the story again.

To promote his first single, including through radio stations, he must travel to areas outside Jakarta, "Schedule promos already exists. This promotion will go into these areas," he explained. "For the promo, baseball is the budget. We had a bitter-bitter in the past but would not it be nice if we could enjoy," he added.

With a trip out of Jakarta, he temporarily had to leave the soap opera series. "Indeed, I happen to not take soap operas stripping again. At least, just a football presenter and film aja. Know their own right, stripping schedule like? So, now I want to focus on the promo single first," he explained again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts